This location is at the suggestion of some parents in this group. The park is clean (stroller friendly) has beautiful kept flowers, trees, plants and provides plenty of shade, a clean drinking water fountain, and well lit and clean bathrooms.
What to expect:
* 9:30/9:45am Welcome - intro, share names, bring awareness to space, and body movements/stretching
* Nature walk - follow the lead and interests of children while incorporating rich and encouraging language
* 10:30am Snack break & book time - healthy organic nut free snacks (string cheese, fruit, cracker) to be provided (bring your own water).
* Nature walk - make our way back to meet up point
* 11:15am Closing - practice gratitude say thank you to land & space, review some highlights from walk, say our goodbyes
What to bring:
• Water bottle
• Comfortable closed toe shoes
Bathrooms located at park.
Free event! Please note we may take photos or videos during nature walk for social media purposes to help spread the word on our events. If you prefer no photos or videos we respect this please let us know.