This trip is at the suggestion of some parents in this group. The trail features beautiful wild flowers and is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and is accessible year-round. Note, dogs are also able to use this trail.
What to expect:
- 9:30am Welcome - intro, share names, bring awareness to space, and body movements/stretching
- Nature walk - follow the lead and interests of children while incorporating rich and encouraging language
- 10:30am Snack break & book time - healthy nut free snacks (string cheese, fruit, cracker) to be provided (bring your own water).
- Nature walk - make our way back to meet up point
- 11:15am Closing - practice gratitude say thank you to land, space, review some highlights from walk, say our goodbyes
What to bring:
• Water bottle
• Comfortable closed toe shoes
• Change of clothes
• Long pants
Bathrooms. The only bathrooms are the port-a-potties next to the parking lot.
How to find us:
Meet us at Fort Funston entrance of Sunset trail next to porta potties. Call me with any questions 650-265-1193.